Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July

We were in Midway at Jake's parents house for the 4th and we kept ourselves pretty busy! We went 4 wheeling which was a scary adventure hence me not taking any pictures of that ride... We chose the steepest, rockiest trail you could pick that was going down the entire mountain and there was no turning back. Oh and did I mention there were 3 foot trenches we had to startle the entire time?! Despite us being afraid we'd end up being on "I Shouldn't Be Alive" show it was fun once we got home and looked back not he adventure. We also went swimming and I was the only adult in the pool with the kids but I must say that is the funnest I've had in a pool in a long time! Then we went into town and looked out an old home and some old artifacts they used back in the day. After that we went and fed the horses and pigs at a farm nearby and that was my favorite thing the entire weekend!

I started out the weekend making this delicious s'more dessert. I must say, it was quite a hit! 


Jake & Duke on the deck 


Here is one of Nick's fireworks he brought, we did one the day before the 4th. They were awesome!


Lar & Shar at the old pioneer house she was working at


The dining room, everything was original


The kitchen. I love the floor! 


The original back door, I thought that was kinda cool


Me & Jacob


Amber at the farm feeding the horse some apples


Jake-a-doo


Tyler and Jessica


HAHA this one cracks me up, can you tell Tyler was a little freaked out! 


Samantha and Jess


There, he finally warmed up to em


Yeah I know I look overly excited... 


That horse ate by far the most out of all of them! Piggy. 


I thought this horse was so pretty, she had her little baby with her too


see... there's her baby! 




A random goat hangin out, we fed him too! 


Amber, Casey, and Callie


Jess loved that goat, we were all over feeding the horses and she was just hangin out with the goat feeding him carrots haha it was cute. 


Samantha


Talk about good timing for a picture! She was eating out of his hand right as we took it! 


So we decided the horses had enough to eat and me and Jake were rounding up the kids to go home and as soon as we started the truck all these pigs were sprinting to us! They wanted to eat too they were just to lazy to come over to us before haha! 







I love this picture! Hims little pink nose haha


Those are all the pictures I got, but we had a good time and it was nice to have an extra day off of work and enjoy outside! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww your blog is so cute! I haven't updated mine in sooooo long! I need to get on that! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! Good memories :)

    ReplyDelete