Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Supercross

Well since it's that season again we went to Supercross when they were here in SLC. We wanted to go to Vegas for the final race but the tickets were sold out! I could have really used that sunshine... but we made the weekend fun anyways. Here are some pics of Supercross in SLC! 

Me & Jacob William


Brylee, Me, Sydnee, and Keely


Madison, Brylee and Sydnee


Chad & Sydnee


Brylee, Sydnee and Chad


This is Villopoto who ended winning the whole championship  


This is Andrew Short


This is the #2 hottest man alive on my list of famous people (first is Paul Walker) on the dirt bike is CHAD REED!!! :D 


He got #2 in the championship!! 


Supercross track


Jake got a picture with Kevin Windham


It was so much fun to get out and do something different. And to be honest, I don't really mind Supercross all that much! It's pretty entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment