Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tulip Festival

I practically begged Jake to go to the Tulip Festival with me Saturday and I finally convinced him to go! Once we got there we were both really glad we went, it was our first year going! I could not believe how gorgeous that place is, and I never knew it even existed! The cool paths and waterfalls.... I have to go there at least once a year now that I've discovered it.












We ended the day with a huge delicious Churro and a Root Beer... Let's just say I couldn't have been more happier :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics! I love the one of you kissing his cheek...aw!!

    ReplyDelete