Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hooper weekend

I went to Hooper with my family to help my grandma with her weeding in her yard and funny enough it was actually pretty fun! I love my family so much! It's nice to spend time with them. Me and my mom rode down together and then when we left we stopped at Winegars to get BUTTERSTAR COOKIES!!!! We had those all the time growing up from Harmons but they stopped making them and finally found a place that tastes just like em! I gained a couple pounds but oh well, it was well worth the pounds.

My mom still hadn't give my grandma her mothers day present so we decided to do that first. She loved her little fat bird haha he was pretty cute. 



Here is photogenic Krysta and Tyler! Look at her cute little baby belly!!!! We will find out what she's having June 17th!!!! 


Tasia and Josiah! 


Krysta thinking she's hot stuff in her summer dress...


We all thought Krysta looked like she lived in Hollywood that day so I acted like the paparazzi 



haha this one is my favorite! 



My mom so happy to be there and spending all her time in 1 area to make it perfect. 



Tasia neer the honey bee tree


Sessy Ray struttin hims stuff



Tada!!! The end result!


My grandpa's grave.. Look how pretty it looks. 






It is getting harder and harder without him. Especially around this time of year, we will be hitting his 1 year mark and Fathers Day doesn't make it any easier. Now I have no Fathers Day gift... not for my dad, and not for the closest thing to my dad.... my grandpa. It is so hard to see my grandma without him, but she is a strong person and I know she is doing okay. I look up to them so much. Just seeing how in love they were makes me happy because missing someone you love is better than not missing anyone and being alone. I know he's happy now, and in good health and I just need to keep remembering that he is more involved in my life now than before because he is watching over me. His grave stone is so beautiful, just what he would have wanted. And all the flowers there show how much he is loved and missed. I've been thinking about you a lot grandpa. You sure did a great job on this earth, you really influenced me and I am where I am in life because of you. I love you, and I miss you, and I can't wait to see you again.  

I ended off my day with seeing these adorable little kittens my friend has. They are so sweet...I forgot what it's like to see little tiny baby kittens, 


This one is pretty fond of my... He's my little buddy. 



Look at em likin hims little paw... so cute. 







Here they are linking paws 




No comments:

Post a Comment