Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Weekend!

We went to St. George with Chad and Sydnee and it was so much fun!!! We did a little bit of everthing, some four wheeling, swimming, shopping and golfing. 





 




















We rode to see the dinosaur tracks and it was awesome! I ran into someone I work with... What are the odds... we were out in the middle of no where! 








look how cute! We gander over there and they boys are just playin in the sand 









Doesn't he look so cute with his pants rolled up hahaha this was my favorite part of the trip. The sand was so warm it and we just stayed and played forever!


Chad coming back from doing a jump in a sand pit


The boys were digging holes to get cold sand and then discovered it makes mountains!! 




We went swimming but the pool water was a little too cold sooooo tada! hot tub :D


umm yeah I know I have a really bad tan line... It was from four wheeling that day. I fixed it the next morning though! I look normal now. 




Jacob William playing in the fountains... he's too cute! 



We were playing my new favorite game Syd taught me, Push. We played forever!





The golf course we went to was so pretty, but it was just too dang cold so we took some pics of the guys and then the girls went off shopping. It was my kind of afternoon. 



Just FYI I am not that big.... I had a ginormous wind breaker on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment