Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

This Easter was great because me and Jake decided to do Easter baskets this year... Last year just wasn't the same without them! We hid them and Jake put Duke's Duck in my basket and he just wandered right up to it before I even found it and took the duck out for himself! He is so funny, he was being a little impatient why I took the tags off for him!

Jake found his basket! 


See how impatient he looks... 


 Jake LOVES The Great Outdoors and we always make fun of him for it, but I decided it's time for him to own it :D


Jake's favorite candy! 


I got a huge picture of all the guys in Baja on their dirt biking trip, he's gong to hang it in the garage!


Don't mind how ugly I look... I just got out of surgery ok! Jake did so good with my Easter basket this year... He got creative all by himself! He got me Scrabble Slam, nail polish, lip glass and earrings!



Then my family came over to dye Easter eggs! Krysta bought the coolest kits.. One was tie dye and the other was camo! And I made the best Easter sugar cookies ever too.. yeah I'm pretty cool. 


Tyler doing his first camo egg, in deep thought.


Krysta's didn't turn out the way she wanted :(


Krysta doing her "Motief" effect on her eggs


Mom doing her first tie dye egg thinkin she's cool because she is doing the "advanced method" The turn out wasn't as great as she hoped hahaha


Mom thinkin she's cool stuff taking her egg out of the tie dye process... 


Groovy! 


Showin off her egg after her second try


Krysta's tie dye egg, looks pretty "groovy!" 


Me and Jacob holding up our best egg


Jacob william being creative 


Our masterpieces! 


Yeah we're pretty advanced egg dyers... not a big deal. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment