Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Jacob's birthday!

Well my little Jacob is now 24- he's just growing up so fast! ;) We had all our friends over for a BBQ and it was so fun to see everyone! Supercross was on that night so of course the boys had to watch that for FOUR HOURS! But it's ok, the girls played games and it was soooooo much fun!! That night was much needed, theres been way too much going on lately and I think we both needed a night to relax and enjoy hanging out with everyone. We've got the best friends in the whole world! I'm so grateful for them, I don't know where we'd be without them.









No comments:

Post a Comment