Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Promotion baby!

I've gotten a promotion at work! I am so happy that they've thought of me and let me have this chance to learn more about the company. It is a lot of stress learning everything but I know once I get it down I will do great! My main job will be filling out all the pre-qualifications for all the future bids we'll be doing. This really intimidated me at first because of how important it is, but just like any new task, it intimidates me until I get familiar with it. Something else that I'll be doing is helping out in the electrical division and working with the project managers! This is the area of the company I've wanted to work for so I am very grateful to get this opportunity. I really love my job and the people I work with and especially management. They are all so great, I hope I can make them proud! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Its always nice to have a job and co-workers thay you love!

    ReplyDelete