Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Easter Crafts!

I got this little topiary idea from another craft blog and wanted to try it. I really like it! It turned out much bigger than I thought so I went back to Roberts and got a bigger pot so it didn't look funny. I just used cupcake tins and hot glued them onto a foam ball. I have hunted for cute Springy Eastery ribbon but can't find any I like so I am still on the hunt for that. The small pink ribbon will just have to do for now!


3 comments:

  1. so cute and good job you crafty lady you! we are coming back to utah in may so lets hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way cute!!!! I would have never guessed it was cupcake papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I am turning into a crafty lady aren't I?! Yes Alycia, as sooon as you get back lets hang out!

    ReplyDelete