Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Time!

I finally got out my Easter decorations, I still have a few craft projects that are for Easter. When I have those done I will post the pics! Hopefully they turn out cute! Until this year I had NO Easter decorations so it isnt much. Maybe next year I'll have a good stash.




When Jake was in Baja I did these family letters. I just bought them at Wood Connection and put scrapbook paper and glitter on them! It was really hard to get a good picture of them. The flash was doing weird things to the glitter letters but I am in love with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment