Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I DID IT!

So, I have had a bet with someone at work and it was to run 1 mile in 10 minutes. This was months and months ago and I never could reach that goal because at the time I was running 12 minute miles. So we decided to change it to 10 minutes 15 seconds and.......I DID IT!!!!! I didn't even accomplish the second goal... I accomplished THE FIRST! 1 mile in 9:59 minutes! I am so happy I can't even say it in words!


No comments:

Post a Comment