Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mini Golf

This is the date we went on before all the boys went to Baja Mexico for a week for a dirt bike trip. Me and Sydnee were lucky enough to have husbands that skipped a dirt bike race that night and take us out. I love my Jacob so much, this week has been so incredibly hard to not have him around. I have kept myself pretty busy but it is still so hard! Pics of what us lonely girls have done why they have been gone are coming soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment