Countdown to 4 years!

We are so excited for our 4 year anniversary to arrive! Getting married to Jake is the best thing I've ever done. I love him so much and I know I can always rely on him. He's such a hard worker and does so much for me and I really appreciate it! I love you Jacob, I can't wait for our many anniversaries to come.

Countdown to our Anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Temple


This past week Jake and I had the opportunity to go to the Temple to see one of our friends receive her endowments. Carly is going on a mission to California Spanish speaking and she is so excited! It was so nice to get to the Temple and do a session and to be there with our friends. We need to do it often. We have never been to the Salt Lake City Temple for an endowment session and let me say this, it was awesome! We have been slacking lately but I think the last time really encouraged us to go more. I also think it is more meaningful to me now because I can remember my grandpa, when he was there working in the temple why I was receiving my own endowments with my grandma by my side. Those were special memories I like to be reminded of.

No comments:

Post a Comment